Nelly Speaks Out After Being Arrested for Suspicion of Rape: ''I Am Completely Innocent'' - E! Online


E! Online

Nelly Speaks Out After Being Arrested for Suspicion of Rape: ''I Am Completely Innocent''
E! Online
On Saturday, the 42-year-old singer, whose real name is real name is Cornell Haynes, Jr., was arrested on suspicion of second degree rape in Auburn, Washington. The Auburn Police Department confirms that hours after his arrest the performer was ...
Nelly Released From Jail, Says He's 'Beyond Shocked' at Rape AllegationBillboard
Rapper Nelly dismisses claims he raped woman on tour bus as 'false' after his arrestNew York Daily News
Nelly 'I am Completely Innocent' ... Cancels GigTMZ.com
CNN -Bustle -Philly.com -Hollywood Life
all 268 news articles »


from Top Stories - Google News http://ift.tt/2y7OP0q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slashdot: Justice Department To Be More Aggressive In Seeking Encrypted Data From Tech Companies

Slashdot: 'Sooty Birds' Reveal Hidden US Air Pollution

Slashdot: Nvidia Introduces a Computer For Level 5 Autonomous Cars